8 dBi Antenna for AT&T 340U (Beam), AC815S (Unite), Jetpack AC791L, MiFi 6620L, 7730L, Sprint Zing 771S and many other devices – External High Gain Magnetic 3G/4G/LTE Antenna w/ TS9 Connector – 2 Pack
- Includes 8 dBi High Gain Omni Antenna + 3" Magnetic Mounting Base + 79" Coax Cable + 12" Adapter for TS9 Modems
- Boosts Signal Strength and Data Speed of 3G & 4G/LTE Connections
- Connects Directly to Modem's External Antenna Port (see images). Use 2 antennas for diversity/improved signal quality
- Enables Antenna to be Positioned for Maximum Signal Reception
- Compatible with any USB Modem with a TS9 External Antenna Jack
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 13.25 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B01LYBA4Y9
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product Description2 Pack of identical antennas, bases & pigtails devices
Boost signal strength and data speeds on your AT&T 340U (Beam), Unite AC815S, Verizon MiFi U620L, 6620L, 7730L, JetPack AC791L, MHS815L or Sprint Zing 771S modems/hotspots.
Package includes Proxicast's 3G/4G high-gain 3G/4G omni-directional antenna, an extra large 3 in. magnetic antenna base, 91 in. (7.6 ft) of low-loss coax cable, and a TS9 external antenna connector.
The detachable polycarbonate antenna swivels 90 degrees and rotates 360 degrees; magnetic base and long coax cable allow optimal positioning for maximum signal reception.
Supports AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and other carriers 2G/3G/4G/LTE bands (700/800/850/1700/1900/2100/2300 MHz).
This antenna is a smart choice for mobile or stationary applications where extra gain is required.
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Gain: 8 dBi
• Radiation: Omni
• Ground Plane: Integrated
• Connector: TS9 (plug)
• Material: Polycarbonate / Steel / Brass / Rubber
• Operation Temp.: -30C to +75C
• Coax Cable: 91 inches / 231 cm LMR100 Low Loss
• Overall Height: 13.25 in. / 33.7 cm
• Diameter Base: 3 in. / 70 mm
• Diameter Antenna: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
Also compatible with many other USB modems which use TS9 external antenna connectors including:
• AT&T Unite 781S, 313U Momentum, Netgear AC770s, Elevate / Sierra 754S
• Sprint / Netgear 341U, Netgear Zing 771S, Sierra 803S, Franklin U772
• T-Mobile / Huawei E587 Sonic, Huawei UMG366 Jet 2.0, ZTE MF61
• Verizon / Novatel U620L, 551L, 4620L, 6620L, 7730L, Jetpack's MHS291L, MHS700L, MHS800L, MHS815L, AC791L
• Sierra 312U, 320U, 330U
There is small hole in the plastic on the top of the antenna - this is by design and is not a defect.
LTE devices should use 2 identical antennas for best results.
High gain antennas are appropriate when signal strength is below 60% (3 bars).